In order to increase the chances to attract the attention of Norwegian municipalities, it is important to include some basic information about your project in your request. More specifically, we would ask you to provide 1-2 pages in English with the following information:
- Short description of your town and any specific challenges you may face
- Reference to the open call under the EEA/Norway Grants for which you are planning to apply
- Short outline of the project you have in mind – at least some concrete ideas – and an estimate of the overall budget
- Some ideas/suggestions of the contribution you would like to see from a Norwegian partner
- Time frames – what is the deadline for the application to be submitted, and what is the approximate duration of the planned project
Finally, in order to ensure that there is sufficient time for a potential Norwegian partner to consider the request and ask for further information, we would ask you to send your requests at least one month in advance of the submission deadline of the project proposal.
Please send your request to one of the contact persons listed below, and we will keep you informed about any feedback we might receive.